I'm not even sure if you're going to read this, but I really hope you do. I'm not even sure if you still stalk me or whatever like you used to, but hopefully you know who you are.
So anyway, there is this girl, one of my bestest friends, and this goes out to her. She's truly one of the most amazing people in the world simply because of the crazy amount of persistence and determination she has to do wonderful thing. She's not afraid of what others think of her, and she's definitely not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. I admire her for all these things. I'm crazy lucky to have her as one of my best friends and I'm not sure what I'd do without a friend like her, and this all sounds ridiculously corny but its true.
So much crazy stuff has been going down in my life and I'm not one to talk about my issues. But for some crazy reason at 1am in the morning I seemed to open up to this girl. I hate talking about things that go wrong with my friends, I feel like I'm complaining and they probably have their own issues and don't give a damn about mine which is completely understandable. I'm also afraid of being judged by those close to me, I fear that if I let them in on whatever is happening with my family or whatever I'll just get bitched about later. This sounds so screwed up, but it's because I probably am just slightly screwed up emotionally or whatever.
Yet despite all this, I opened up to this girl and it felt like she actually did care about what I was saying. Letting alot of things out surprisingly helps, it was nice having someone to talk to about stuff. The whole point of this post is though, to say one big massive "sorry" to this girl.
I'm sorry I didn't let you in.
I'm sorry I was scared.
I'm sorry I couldn't say this all to your face.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment