Trololol
inside the mind of a wannabe rock-star, angsty teenage girl with an over-reactive imagination.
Sunday, December 25, 2011
c-c-c-c-chaaanngesss
2011. I think it's stupid how people keep going on about how this year changed everything in life. I'll bet my hat that next year, the same emotional statuses about change in 2012 will start popping up on facebook, and these tumblr posts taking over my tumblr dashboard about how 2011 has been some kind of intense life changing emotional rollercoaster like no other year will reappear once again in 2012. But in a way it's silly. Every year brings change. I mean come on, if nothing dramatic happens in a persons life over 365 days then life would be unbearable. So what this year has changed us all in this world, but so will next year, and the year after that, change is basically inevitable. This being said, I feel everything's changed this year, and it will probably all change next year, and the year after that. And I guess that's the same for everyone out there. But hey I hate to stereotype so to all those who felt 2011 was just another year, I hope 2012 is slightly more riveting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment