Trololol

inside the mind of a wannabe rock-star, angsty teenage girl with an over-reactive imagination.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

this weekend has been eventful. in my eyes the weekend starts as soon as you walk out the school door on a friday afternoon, and ever since then I have laughed so much that abs have begun to form, cried like some looser watching the bold and the beautiful and made the internet an awkward place for me to lurk-oh yeah and i just casually ran 11km in an hour.

So, what have I learnt exactly; firstly, I have a bunch of amazing friends that have some crazy ability to keep me sane. I seem to take things way way way way way too far. Believing in something, actually helps towards you doing that something. Music is a driving force of its own. Pineapples are actually amazing!

So um yeah....cool pineapples ay?

No comments:

Post a Comment