Trololol

inside the mind of a wannabe rock-star, angsty teenage girl with an over-reactive imagination.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

im fifteen, and have a bucket list formed.

things I aspire to do before I die:

1. live in sweden
2. travel-lots
3. run a marathon in some foreign country :3
4. travel some more
5. write a book about travelling
6. I should probably go to uni...
7. form an awesome rock band
8. travel with the rock-band..
9. write another book
10. open a coffee shop, or a floristry, either way im happy :)
11.go to multiple concerts and start a collection of band tee-shirts
12. and a cd collection...
13. run another marathon, in another foreign country, for charity...
14. skydive.
15. fly a plane
16. meet oli sykes
17. find hogwarts...
18. learn another language-italian or swedish.or both!
19. take some macho cooking course ;)
..and well thats about it
for now O.o

and that's it, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment