Life sucks. Basically. Ignore my last post about my kind of life not being as bad as people dramatize, because right now; everything is just screwing up. My sister hates me, my relationship with the albanian boy failed epically, one of my mega close friends tells me she's leaving our school at the end of the year and the final harry potter is showing in a week.
Why do these things all happen at once?
I guess as much as I say these things don't really matter to me, when you're sitting in you're room alone cut off from the world they creep on up behind you and you realise that they matter to you.
Shizz. Re-reading this stuff makes me sound horribly selfish and self-centred. But I'm sorry whoever is reading this, I had to get this all out somehow and yes I've tried diary writing and it fails. This is all I can think of.
But to all of you- hypocritically- chin up, and keep rockin'
No comments:
Post a Comment