Trololol

inside the mind of a wannabe rock-star, angsty teenage girl with an over-reactive imagination.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

"When you try your best but you don't succeed. Stuck in reverse."

Sometimes I feel as though my life is just going round in circles.

I try and fix things, but once these things are fixed something else just happens to break. So, basically I feel like I'm wasting my life trying to fix the things I've screwed up.

What's also annoying is when the people around me tell me that I shouldn't even bother, or I'm just not fixing these things the right way.

It's like a slap in the face, working towards achieving something then someone looking down on you're struggles and telling you that you've got it all wrong. Or the massive let-down you get when you think you understand how some crazy mathematical equation works and you use it to answer a question but you really have got it all wrong.

What's also annoying is the fact that whenever I feel like going for a run, it rains.
All I can say is, it's times like these when I desperately need to get out and run forever. But the stupid weather man obviously ain't my friend.

Why do I bother?

Keep rockin' folks.
vic.

No comments:

Post a Comment