I mean come on I already have $60 in my bank account, 2 dinners in Sweden already paid for.
Trololol
inside the mind of a wannabe rock-star, angsty teenage girl with an over-reactive imagination.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
"a paper plane is flying high"
I don't want to stay stuck in this small town. Stuck in this small world that has been created by the people here, who refuse to believe there is anything better out there. I want to get out, get away from this place. Get away from you, from you're crazy expectations of me and the way you attempt to dictate your life. You who said that my dreams would only stay dreams. I will prove you wrong. I will travel, and get out of here. Go to Sweden, I'll go everywhere. I don't want to live like you, stuck in a small world, with a small mind and no dreams of ever getting out. But I will get out, no matter what you believe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment