I guess it's been a while since I've posted something-wait-rephrase that-it's been like forever since I've posted something. Well thats how it feels. Yesterday feels like-well-yesterday. And however long ago I was plagued by that stupid PDH test was (that in the end was so goddamn straight-forward I'm pretty sure a driving camel could've passed it) feels like twelve forevers ago.
Lemme just say a hell of a lot has changed since then.
No, I haven't gone bonkers and shaved my eyebrows off in an attempt to look more like lord voldemort. In a way I think I've become more normal than ever. Okay, I still feel the need to occasionally bury my head in a pillow and drown everything out with some good ol' screamo-but who doesn't when your fifteen and have a life to figure out? I guess I'm just feeling the need less and less. Why you ask? Well believe it or not. I, Victoria -insert rest of name here- have somehow ended up in a relationship.
No, there were no bribes or love potions involved.
So that's my new for today. Gosh, I feel like I was telling that to my semi psychotic mum all over again. Now there's a pleasant memory. You could probably dramatically re-enact it as a dualogue or something.
Me: (getting into car after waiting legit 15mintues outside sutherland station for either the end of the world or my mum to pick me up. its cold.) Hi mum
Mum: HOW WAS YOUR DATE !?!
Me:-eyeroll- it was beautiful..umm...
Mum: you going to go out again
Me: well he asked me out....
Mum: Out where? I mean you've already gone to the movies...maybe bowling?
Me: No mum-he asked me out...like out out
Mum: What do you mean...more movies?
Me: HE ASKED ME OUT!
Mum: OOh! Did he ask you to me his girlfriend?
Me: -facepalm- yes >.>
Mum: oh ! Well, what's he like? IS HE NORMAL?
Me: I guess...
Mum: I mean..does he like your kind of music...what kind of music does he like?
Me: Umm...i dont think so...
Mum:OH THANK GOD! is his hair normal?
Me: it's blonde..
Now theres a conversation I really do not see myself forgetting. Thankfully the traffic loved me that day and we were home before she could ask me anything else that was awkward and unnessecary about my "boyfriend" who i might as well as refer to AS THE ALBANIAN BOY! (several people will get this)
So yeah this albanian boyfriend of mine-he's rather swell.
Cool. I'm leaving to go slay a dragon or something..i feel as though an awkward tumbleweed has drifted across my laptop screen
outta here folks.
keep rocking!
No comments:
Post a Comment